Tired of feeling lost, confused, or overwhelmed as a creator/solopreneur?
Tell me if these annoying thoughts are constantly running through your mind:
- How do I find my niche? 🤯
- What if I have NO good ideas?!
- How do I know what to focus on?
- How do I attract clients I want to work with? (and get paid handsomely!)
- Should I post on LinkedIn? Twitter? Indie Hackers?! 🤯
- How do I avoid building something people don't want?
When you join our community, you'll find other like-minded people working through similar challenges as they grow their businesses. You'll be able to share lessons and get guidance on how to improve your content strategy and target your audience.
We know what it's like to be a solopreneur. You're so busy just trying to keep up with everything that it feels impossible to get ahead. But that's not how it has to be! We want to show you how we made it work for us and how YOU can too!
These are all questions I struggled with... In the last 8 years, I've launched 7 businesses, and 6 failed.
As a result, I decided to build the community I wish I had 8 years ago when I started my creator journey.
In the Solo Shakers community, you'll find a group of members with different levels of experience committed to helping you figure out your direction in business so you can systematically achieve your goals.
⚡I want you to build and take action. This community is meant to guide you, so you're not spinning your wheels. Think of it as your compass.
Who is this community for?
This is for creators who desire to build something of value by doing something they love.
Who is this community NOT for?
- Anyone looking for quick hacks
- People looking for a marketing channel
- This won't be a good fit if you want to gain clients through paid ads, cold emailing, or other methods.
How is this different from other communities?
- Exclusive tight-knit community. (20 max)
- Find where your target audience hangs out online so you can create content that resonates with your audience
- Identify opportunities to improve your content strategy
- Understand the best places to distribute content and reach your audience through multiple channels
- Increase sales and conversions through better targeting, and compelling content
- I'm a software nerd (a.k.a hoarder) who owns many tools that I'm happy to share with you to help you with things like:
The goal is to help speed up the process of helping you achieve your goals and save money from purchasing expensive software.
If you were to pay for this out of pocket, here are only four products and what it'd cost you:
- Frase.io $114.99/ mo + $35 SEO add on = $1,800 /yearly
- Writerzen.net $99/mo = $1,188 /yearly
- SparkToro $50/mo = 600/ yearly
- SocialAnimal = $199/mo = $2,388 / yearly
- Consulting = $250 / hours
TOTAL SAVINGS: $5,976 / yearly
Additionally, you'll have access to me.
I don't claim to know everything, and I never will. I've experienced my fair share of failures and a few victories, and I want to share what I wish I had known earlier in my career.
"I thought I could build my email marketing business alone. I was so wrong. With the help of the amazing like-minded people in Solo Shakers, I’ve gained an incredible amount of support. Plus, I’ve 113x my knowledge on email marketing with the help of the community. I wouldn’t be where I am today without the help of Mike and the Solo Shakers. I’ve been part of several community and there’s no other community that provides this much support and help. Whether you need help with building an audience, getting feedback, or accountability, Mike and the Solo Shakers community will help." - Christine Trac
Her newsletter stats... yours truly 😉
Shoutout Wall of 💙
Access to Community (Tribe.so), Tools/Resources ($6,000 minimum value)